commonly asked questions…
What is the turnaround time for photos?
– 24 hours is standard, sometimes sooner. Photos/video will be delivered via online download.
What is the resolution of photos you provide?
– 3200 pixels on the long end, and 72dpi ready to displayed at high resolution on any realtor website.
What if I lose the originally delivered photos and want to use them again or need to download them again?
– I keep all properties I shoot, I will complimentary upload the photos for you to download again.
What are my ownership/rights?
– While the photographer in most cases retain copyright on the photographs, you may use them on the MLS and in online advertising. If the property changes agents/brokers, the listing agent must contact me to resale the rights. If the photographs are used in print advertising greater than local publications, permission must also be granted.
How should the property be prepared?
– I will provide you with a list of common standards for real estate photography. I will shoot the property as-is; meaning, I will not move household items such as shower items, trash cans or furniture. The property must be ready to shoot when I arrive.